Gerente de Producción
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Designs and implements the best processes to align with the strategy;
- Defines along with Plant Management the glidepath to improve the plant KPIs;
- Cascades and executes the plant Strategy Develops and coaches team members;
- Reviews shift leads tasks and assignments Audits shift leads standard work sheets;
- Reviews team questions / ideas Identifies and executes training plans for team members;
- Performs structured muda walks with line leaders Owns and executes the daily team meeting and escalates information to the Plant Daily Operational;
- Review Owns the improvement plans to drive the KPIs towards the objectives;
- Reviews performance indicators KPI’s and daily, weekly and monthly trends.
- Degree completed;
- Production Planning Chemical Processing Chemical;
- Formulation Lean Manufacturing/ TPM OEE /Production Systems Continous Improvement Safety & Quality;
- English Advanced;
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.