Mexico, Huixquilucan, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Implements global e-Commerce strategy comprising product/assortment, price, promotion and media taking into consideration local specifics
- Aligns the strategy implementation with all relevant stakeholders (global e-Commerce; local Sales and Marketing)
- Sets up business models with pure players including annual contract / terms negotiation
- Consults and develops omnichannel retailers / ROPO
- Develops touch point strategy to improve consumer KPIs / consultation for marketing
- Analyses market and consumer data to identify insights and leverages these to deliver strategic and tactical e-Commerce initiatives Supports building up leading e-Commerce/online expertise for Henkel to exploit new online potentials
- Fully understands and leverages the site capability and functionality of pure play customers to optimise the eff-y of activation plans
- Develops and maintains tracking reports for EPOS, e-Commerce concentration, market shares, key fin. metrics, competitor activity, etc.
- Produces and updates monthly rolling annual volume and spend forecasts by SKU for all pure play accounts
- Develops and executes Joint Business Plans (JBP) with key accounts to deliver the required bus. growth (KP) and internal stretch plan (IP) Coaches and develops direct reports
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop best-in-class launch plans for NPI's and base business across all digital channels
- Business Administration, Marketing,
- Knowledge in E-Commerce or any Digital Area
- Advanced English