Mexico, Vallejo, Adhesive Technologies
TCS Lab Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supports and ensures completion of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan on customer / all product performance complaints
- Plans for and executes Customer Technical Request Testing, reports and communicates to field teams and/or customers Ensures laboratory and application equipment are calibrated and safety checked in compliance with local regulations
- Standardizies and develops new test methods
- Runs and performs customer lab demonstrations using application equipment (internal and external)
- Prepares internal (and external, if relevant) tests reports and makes presentations to internal work group or department
- Participates in presentations to customers Leads internal and external technical requests and projects
- Directly communicates (in scope of products tests/validation) with the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs, project team, customers Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods (incl. Implementation/development of new test methods)
- Participates in training of Sales / Marketing and other Technical personnel (external focus)
- Provides application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor
- B.S. Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or other Technical degree
- One to three years of demonstrated related experience in manufacturing and statistical analysis, preferably in an adhesive environment.
- Customer support experience (providing product application training).
- Demonstrated project management and laboratory skills and hands-on experience.
- Strong personel relations and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership, sense of urgency, self-starter – takes the initiative.
- Potential for up to 10% overnight travel per year.