Mexico, Huixquilucan, Purchasing
Regional Supply Office Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes operational standard processes with the target to enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply
- Ensures supply continuity and manages all critical shortages and FM’s avoiding out of stocks and impact on NES
- Optimizes (together with SC) the e2e value chain demand-to-supply to improve supplier service and quality level, and raws/packs inventory
- Collaborates with the regional stakeholders (SC, CT, R&D)
- Leadership, teamwork, proactive, solve problems, stakeholders managment
- Advanced Excel & powerpoint
- Fluent English
- Intermediate/Advance SAP purchases module, power BI is a plus